- Adaptability and functionality – buildings and space are an asset. This asset needs to work efficiently for your business. Our team of building surveyors can deliver projects that bring new life to old buildings and increase revenue streams for businesses by identifying and developing alternative uses.
- Building defects, repairs and statutory compliance – successful solutions provided for a vast range of building types – ensuring safety, accessibility and energy efficiency.
- Building surveys, assessments and reports – safeguarding your interests and limiting your liabilities.
- Expert Witness – Darren Frias-Robles is a UK Registered Expert Witness and acts as both a single and joint appointed Expert Witness on a variety of construction related cases.
- CDM compliance – ensuring your obligations under the CDM regulations are fulfilled and projects are delivered within a safe framework.
We have used Whitefox for building surveying services and Insurance Reinstatement valuations for blocks of flats both large and small throughout our portfolio in Southern England.
The service provided to us has always been delivered in a professional, well considered and prompt fashion. We will continue to use Whitefox Chartered Surveyors Ltd for work of this nature in the future.
Alan GregoryBelgarum Property Management Ltd
Whitefox Chartered Surveyors have repeatedly proven their ability to successfully deliver complicated projects within tight timescales and effectively manage the constraints of working in operational hotels.
I am happy to recommend Whitefox as effective project managers and building surveyors
Kris LeggKew Green Ltd
Whitefox Chartered Surveyors Ltd provide us with excellent speed of service to enquiries and their attention to detail exceeds our high expectations.
Whitefox provide a range of surveying services making them invaluable for our business and we are happy to recommend them.
Andy ThompsonHall & Woodhouse