Party Wall Act & Neighbourly Matters
We have in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Party Wall etc Act 1996 and take a practical approach to implementation. The Act can apply under
- Adjacent excavations within up to 6 metres from neighbouring structure/s
- The construction of a new wall / structure on a line of boundary
- Works to a Party Wall / Structure or abutting a neighbour’s building
There are also benefits to building owners carrying out works which include:
- Access provisions to neighbouring land
- Rights to carry out works to party structures
- Contributions from neighbours who benefit from the works
I have used Darren of Whitefox Chartered Surveyors Ltd on a number of high value building and boundary disputes.
I will keep using the Company because I know that I will be provided with a well considered and explicit report that I will be able to use to either settle the matter or feel confident to use in Court. I have always been provided with a high level of service and Darren’s ability to clearly identify the issues and potential solutions is invaluable.
Saul KelleherNantes Solicitors